Legal documentation for construction
The legal documents requested by Local Authorities for the construction of a new building are usually the following, depending on the situation:
Urban utilities and infrastructure:
- Approval for the water supply utility;
- Approval for the electrical energy supply utility;
- Approval for sewerage infrastructure;
- Approval for salubrity;
- Approval for natural gases utility (if required);
- Approval for the telephony cable utility (if required);
- Approval for thermal energy supply (if using the centralized municipal system);
- Approval for public transportation (if required).
- Fire and Emergency Safety and approval;
- Environmental Authority approval;
- Civil Defense approval (if required);
- Health and Disease Safety approval.